At G&R Heating and Air in Gilberts, we get calls for all types of HVAC issues. One of the most common is that a homeowner is having trouble getting each room to stay the same temperature. The kitc…Read More
Home Air Filter and UV Light Air Purifier Repair and Service
The quality of the air in your home is important for the health of you and your family, which means it is important to us. At G & R, we know that the health of your family comes first. Having an efficient and proper functioning air filter and/or UV light air purifier can help family members suffering from allergies and asthma, and can also help fight the spread of mold spores and other bacteria. Let G & R service your air quality systems to ensure your family stays healthy and happy with clean air flowing through your home.
We service all types and models of air filters and UV light air purifiers.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Your complete satisfaction with clean air flowing through your entire home.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service technicians will arrive within a two-hour window of when your appointment was scheduled.
- You will receive a full one-year warranty on all our work.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Our services include:
- Removing old home air filters and UV light air purifiers systems
- Installing new, high efficiency home air filters and UV light air purifiers system
- Repairing all brands of air filters and UV light air purifiers equipment and controls
- Tuning and optimizing home air filters and UV light air purifier equipment
- Air filters and UV light air purifier clean and check inspection
Let us become your trusted repairmen for your home heating and air conditioning needs.
Remove bacteria, mold, and other irritants from the air in your home with one of these powerful air purification or filtration systems. They are easily installed and work in tandem with your heating and cooling systems. These air filters, cleaners, and purifiers yield dramatically cleaner air every day.
UV Germicidal Lights
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast, and mold. Installed inside your HVAC duct system, they improve the air in your entire home.
If you’re concerned about your home’s air quality, contact G & R in Gilberts today!