At G&R Heating and Air in Gilberts, we get calls for all types of HVAC issues. One of the most common is that a homeowner is having trouble getting each room to stay the same temperature. The kitc…Read More
The air ducts throughout your home should not only be constantly cleaned, but also inspected for repairs. If your air ducts are in poor condition, you are putting your home at risk for damages and wasting your money on something that isn’t working efficiently. Your ducts deliver air, hot or cold, to all rooms in your home, and that air can only make it from point A to point B if your ductwork is in perfect condition, with no blockages or leaks, and is maintained properly.
Even with routine repair and diagnosis, all air ducts, over time, can begin to separate, creating small gaps and allowing for air leaks to occur throughout your system. These leaks can lead to hundreds of dollars wasted as your system works to move air that goes nowhere; leaks also allow pollutants to travel throughout your home.
At G&R Heating and Air in Gilberts, we believe that ductwork repair is essential to ensure the safety of the air you are breathing and the efficiently of the air duct system in your home. We can repair and install any type of ductwork system, including supplies, returns, vents, grills, bathroom fans, kitchen hoods, dryer vents, and more. If you need it, we can do it.
Make air duct repair and installation a priority for your home today!
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Detailed list of repairs needed
- Advice on product choice
- Walk through of procedure for installation
- Immediate response
- Qualified technicians
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable and professional service technicians will arrive to your location within a two-hour window of when your appointment was scheduled.
- You will receive a full one-year warranty on all our work.
Our services include:
- Installation and repair of vents, grills, bathroom fans, kitchen hoods, dryer vents, and more
- Evaluation of your current system
- System diagnosis
- Air flow pressure testing
- Pollen testing
- Seal testing
Don’t let your home suffer from inefficient airflow because of faulty or leaky ducts. Call us today at (224) 419-5324 to schedule your appointment!