The humidity level in your home affects your comfort and the quality of the air throughout the house. With the right humidifier, you will not only instantly notice the difference, but you will have a happier and healthier family as well.
Having a poor humidity balance throughout your house is one of the most ignored problems many homes face. Let the experts at G&R Heating and Air provide you with quality service to ensure that your humidifier is working properly. We can detect any problems with your current humidifier, and diagnose and repair your current system. If you’re looking for new installation, we can do that too. Working with most makes and models, you can trust our experts to know how to handle your problems and leave you more than satisfied with your new system.
We will go above and beyond to ensure that your humidifier lasts for many years and keeps your home running efficiently. A quality humidifier has many benefits not only for the sake of your home, but for your family’s health as well. The right humidifier will help keep your wood floors and other home wood decor from cracking, which if it does, can lead to costly flooring repairs. Additionally, it can help prevent you and your family from those dreaded sore throats that arise in the morning after a nighttime of breathing dry air. The key to having the perfect air humidity throughout your home has everything to do with a perfect humidifier and a qualified team of experts who love what they do and can provide you with exceptional service.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- A $95 service visit and diagnostic inspection fee
- After hours or emergency service visit is $145
- Your complete satisfaction with moist air flowing throughout your home
- Specialization in all Honeywell humidification systems
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service technicians who will arrive to your location within a two-hour window of when your appointment was scheduled.
- You will receive a full one-year warranty on all our work.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Our services include:
- Removing old home humidifiers
- Installing new, high-efficiency humidifiers
- Repairing all brands of humidifiers
- Cleaning your currently installed humidifier
- Changing and replacing filters
Let us become your trusted repairmen for your humidifier, as well as all your heating and air conditioning needs. Contact us today!