Keeping LaFox Comfortable Is Our Business!
Regardless of the time of year, people are acutely aware of the temperature of the home or business they are visiting, and when you are home you want to be comfortable. Whether you own a local LaFox business or you call LaFox home, G & R Heating and Cooling is here to help you maintain a comfortable temperature all year round with our residential and commercial HVAC services.
For heating or air conditioning installation, repair, or maintenance, our expert technicians are equipped to handle anything you can throw our way. Just a few of our services include AC installation, AC repair, heater and AC maintenance, and furnace installation or repair.
Although our bread and butter are commercial and residential heating and cooling services, we are concerned with all things related to the ventilation, air quality, and comfort in your home or business. A full list of services includes:
- Clean & Check
- Water Heaters
- Ductwork Installation & Repair
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Quality
- Sump Pumps
- New Construction/Rehab Projects
When To Call Your Local HVAC Company
Routine maintenance on your HVAC equipment is important, so if you haven’t had an inspection, cleaning, or maintenance performed on your furnace or air conditioner in a while, give us a call. Other times you may consider giving us a call includes:
- The system is not producing heated or cooled air.
- The system isn’t producing sufficient airflow.
- The system frequently cycles through heating and cooling cycles.
- The heating or cooling unit is making strange sounds such as grinding, humming, buzzing, or squeaking.
- Your home or business experiences high humidity levels.
- The unit is leaking fluids.
- You can smell mold or mildew.
- Your heating or cooling system is more than 15 years old.
- You are experiencing higher than normal energy costs.
- It’s been more than two years since you last had an HVAC service performed.
For all of your heating and cooling needs, schedule your service with G & R Heating and Cooling Today!