A common problem that many people experience with their air conditioning system is that their AC coil may freeze up. A f…Read More
We Keep Lily Lake Warm When It’s Cold (And, Cool When It’s Hot!)
At G & R Heating and Air in Lily Lake, we strive to be the last HVAC company you’ll ever need. Our expert technicians are equipped to handle anything you encounter with your commercial or residential HVAC system. Just a few of our quality services include AC installation, AC repair, heater and AC maintenance, and furnace installation or repair.
What’s better? We offer services far beyond simple air condition unit and furnace services to ensure your entire indoor environment is clean and comfortable. For issues with your major appliances and HVAC accessory components, check out our other services.
- Clean & Check
- Water Heaters
- Ductwork Installation & Repair
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Quality
- Sump Pumps
- New Construction/Rehab Projects
What to Look For In a Local HVAC Company
With so many local “HVAC specialists,” it may be difficult to distinguish the legitimate experts from those looking to make a quick buck. To ensure you get the well-qualified help you deserve. Here are a few helpful tips to help you decide who to call when you need a reliable HVAC technician in Lily Lake.
- Ask for recommendations from friends and family you trust.
- Research those companies and review online testimonials and BBB ratings.
- Check for professional licensing and status of those licenses.
- Ensure the company offers the services you need — for instance, some HVAC companies do not work on water heaters or sump pumps.
- Ensure the HVAC company is licensed and insured.
- Check out what training and certification the HVAC company requires of their technicians.
- Ask about warranties and guarantees.
- Do they offer a free quote and honor it?
- Choose a company that offers maintenance plans and promotions for customers.
For all of your heating and cooling needs, schedule your service with G & R Heating and Cooling Today!