At G&R Heating and Air, we want your home to have the best air quality possible. If you’ve noticed that you’re sneezing or coughing a lot more than usual, or that someone with asthma is having trouble breathing while in your house, then it’s time to call for professional duct cleaning. We want to make sure that the air you and your family breathe is clean and pure, and we’ll do everything we can to thoroughly clean your ducts.
The Best Service and Equipment
We believe that a duct cleaning company is only as good as its equipment. We only use HEPA-filter systems, and our vacuums are equipped with the strongest suction available. You can’t get your ducts clean without the right filters and the proper suction, and we will keep working until your home’s ductwork is completely clean. There’s no “good enough” when it comes to air quality, and we never cut corners while on the job.
What You Can Expect
When you call us for duct cleaning, we want you to feel confident that you made the right choice. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- We take the time to clean the entire duct system. This means that (1) we clean and remove all the covers; (2) We clean all of the vents and return ducts; (3) We clean all of the trunks.
- We will clean half of the system at a time. Many HVAC companies sacrifice suction for speed by hooking up to both sides at once.
- We will take before and after pictures.
- We will protect your floors.
- We tape all openings in order to maximize suction.
- We will run your system afterward and verify that everything is performing as it should.
- We take the time to clean up after ourselves. When we leave, your house will be cleaner than when we arrived.
- We offer a 60-day guarantee on our services.
When you need professional duct cleaning in Gilberts, Pingree Grove, Schaumburg, or the surrounding area, contact G&R right away. We’ll do a thorough job that will improve your home’s air quality and leave you breathing easy.