At G&R Heating and Air in Gilberts, we get calls for all types of HVAC issues. One of the most common is that a homeowner is having trouble getting each room to stay the same temperature. The kitc…Read More
Do you often have a hard time figuring out how to use your thermostat? Have you ever thought how nice it would be if you upgraded to a new easy-to-use wireless thermostat or control panel? With G&R Heating and Air, that is exactly what you can do!
The thermostat is the main control system that enables you to decide what air temperature you want to run throughout your entire home or office building. When the system is hard to read and even harder to use, it makes having cool air or heat a hassle.
What if we told you that at G&R Heating and Air, we can install a system that you could use on your smartphone? Our team of professionals can install any type of thermostat, including WiFi programs that help you save money on energy costs by allowing you to be more efficient and only use the heat or air conditioning when you are in the building. With our selection of WiFi and traditional thermostats, we have the products you need for your home or commercial building!
Whether or not you regularly change the temperature of your home, it is our goal to make your comfort a breeze and provide you with a state-of-the-art thermostat that fits your needs. There is no reason you should have to suffer with temperature controls from ancient times. Let us upgrade or install a more advanced and practical thermostat in your home today.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Affordable service
- Reliable service
- Commitment to exceed your expectations
- Honest information and facts
- Details that you need to know
- You will receive a full one-year warranty on all our work
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service technicians will arrive to your location within a two-hour window of when your appointment was scheduled
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our Services include:
- Removing old systems
- Installing thermostats (both WiFi and traditional) with many options to choose from ranging from touchscreen to digital
- Repairing broken thermostats
- Installing new thermostat wire if needed to connect to furnace and/or any other thermostat-controlled applications
- Tuning and optimizing
When you’re having issues with your thermostat, or you feel that it’s time to replace your current controls, contact us right away!