The global pandemic of COVID-19 has thrown the entire world into a tailspin that seems uncertain to say the least. In the initial stages of the disease and closures, G & R Heating and Air remained…Read More
We understand that you want a water heater that you can count on to provide you with hot water whenever you desire. You should never have to question if you are going to get it or not; working without hot water is just not an option for you and your family. If you are looking for a new hot water heater, look no further than G&R Heating and Air in Gilberts.
Many people forget that when their hot water heaters are not running properly, they not only are receiving lukewarm water, but they are also paying higher energy bills due to their appliance’s decreased efficiency. The water heater you have in your home does matter. The more care you put towards your water heater, the longer it will last and the happier you and all your family will be.
Whether your water heater has recently broken down altogether, or there is just something not working properly, you can trust G&R Heating and Air to be there to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You should never have to worry about your water heater, and we know how frustrating it can be to have cold water when you need hot, and to have inefficient systems running throughout your home. Let G&R Heating and Air take care of all your water heater installation and repair needs.
Here’s what you can expect from us.
- A $95 service visit and diagnostic inspection fee (8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CST). An after hours or emergency service visit is $145.
- FREE in-home estimate on the installation of new equipment (this is a quote to replace your unit, this is NOT a quote to diagnose and fix a broken unit).
- We have most parts on our van and can fix your home water heater during the same visit.
- Your complete satisfaction with warm water in your home.
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service technicians will arrive at your location within a two-hour window of when your appointment was scheduled.
- You will receive a full one-year warranty on all our work.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Our services include:
- Diagnose and repair problem areas
- Installation of brand new high efficiency water heater and hauling away of old unit
- Detailed clean and check inspection
- Efficiency Testing
- Safety Inspection
- General function efficiency testing
- Pressure testing
- Temperature gauge inspection
- Location testing
- Shut off valves inspection
- Safety inspection